Tuesday 12 July 2016

Wimpole Pictuers



 
Hi everyone!
As promised I have looked at the pictures that I took at Wimpole and am posting my faviruts for you.
The first one on I took of the house.
I did not take any directly from in front of the house and I really wish that I had.
The point of this picture was that the grass was supposed to be out of focuses and the house was meant to be in focus.  
however that did not happen but I still think that it is a good picture.
I tried to take a picture of my dog in front of the house but it did not work.
however I did think it was a good picture of my dog.
 
This is the view from the front of the house.
I did not take a very good picture of it.
Ok I think that I love taking pictures of my dog to much.
I took this while on the walk up to the gothic tower that is on the grounds.
there was so many ducks in the lake.
This picture is the same as the one before but from further back with the trees framing it.
I had to zoom in nearly all the way to get this picture.
But I took a picture of the house from the gothic tower.
That is all the pictures I have for you today.
I have not edited any of theses pictures.
Thank you for reading.
Hope you enjoyed!
What was your favirut photo?
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment