Friday 29 July 2016

GRATE Day At MIlton Maize Maze!!!

HI EVERYONE!!!
I wish I had a picture of my outfit today.
But I don't have one on my computer, I only have a picture on my phone.
The picture I have chosen is of my trip to Wimpole.
I had a good day at Milton Maize Maze.
I have never been there before.
It is a maze that is situated on a farm in Milton.
The maze is only there seasonally.
They make it in to a different shape each year.
This year the maze was in the shape of a pirate ship.
There is not only a maze there and I made my nan quae up for the pedal go-karts.
we also went on a tractor ride.
and fed the fish.
The only thing that we did not do was go down to see the pigs and sheep.
I paid for the cake at the end of lunch, while my nan and grandad paid for lunch and ice cream.
The only dad thing about today was that I got chocolate on my brand new white top.
What did you do today?
Alice XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment