Monday 1 August 2016

MONDAY!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!
yes today is the worst day of the week.
It is Monday which means that the slow paced weekend is no more.
Although for me Mondays are part of my weekend.
This is because it is summer which means that I don't have to go to collage.
And I don't go to work until Friday this week.
The only things I have to do until I go to work is film and upload a video for you on Wednesday.
I don't even have any Karaite this week or next.
I am going swimming tomorrow with my nan tomorrow.
another perk of the summer.
The only little thing that is a little annoying is that my dad keeps using the Netflix account when I want to use it.
when it is not summer I can get on Netflix with no problems.
What do you like to do in the summer?
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment