Thursday 18 August 2016

Allan Bank!!!

Hi!!!
I have found some wifi!!!!.
I am currently on holiday and signal and wifi  is very patchy.
I came to find this spot if wifi because I rely wanted to tell you about what I did today.
And then I found out that I did not have a pictures of today but i will till tell you.
the picture is from the first day of the holiday.
Today we went in to Grasmere and I got gingerbread.
while we were there we went in to the national trust house that is there called Allan Bank.
It is not like other national trust places where you are not aloud to touch anything.
you can touch and sit on what you like.
we were even aloud to take the dog in.
he laid on the flora while we plaid chess.
we went in to the café to get tea and cake which we could take anywhere in the house.
they had a couple of rooms set out so kids could run and play and rooms for people to sit and chat.
they had some rooms set up to paint and draw and some with bored games in it.
the grounds around the house are woods. 
which you can explore.
it is the best national trust house by far.
What is your favirut holiday activity?
Alice XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment