Monday 29 August 2016

I'm back

Hi!!!
I'm back off holiday!!!
I had a grate time and so did the rest of my family.
The picture at the top is of me and my mum at Wray castle.
Fun fact:
Wray castle is not actually a castle.
This is the only picture that is going up for know as I have not had chance to go through them.
over the next week I hope to go through them and share more of what I got up to.
while I was away I did manage to find some internet and post about my trip to Allan bank.
I currently need to sort out all my cloths from holiday because they are covering my bed.
but instead I am writing on here.
in all farness it is 9pm.
I normally go to bed at 10pm but if I don't sort it out soon then I wont be going to bed at 10.
what things should you be doing wright know?
Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment